+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 7,502
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 1318
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 13 مرة في 13 مشاركة

ABO_FAISAL غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي Go Talk Mobile v2.1.6...برنامج ماسنجر google

Go Talk Mobile v2.1.6 J2ME

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

GoTalkMobile is GTalk instant messenger (IM) client for your J2ME-enabled cell phone. It's used for sending and receiving Google Talk and Jabber instant messages just like SMS at no additional cost!

It's written in J2ME, and this version is for any Java MIDP2.0 compatible device.

More info at: hxxp://www.gotalkmobile.com/index.html

News since last version:

We proud to present new version (2.1.6) of GTM that encloses several updates and critical fixes.

Also this version has a support for sound and vibra for Nokia's and Siemens' almost all phones where it was no sound/vibra for notification in GTM before.

Avatars! (the user pictures): download, view and the possibility to save (no need to download every time).

Improvement of the chat reflection on Nokia, Siemens and also on all MIDP 1.0 cell-phones.

GPRS connection check right away after the launching (for the notifying about possible problems)

If you have GTM already in your phone, it will be updated automatically while the launching.

Also we want to inform you about the creation of new version with incredible new interface!
الملفات المرفقة

=====

رد مع اقتباس